Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bring a Towel (20 of 52)

Hello my friends,

Well my wife volunteered us to fill 200 water balloons for my youngest's k3 class, they are having water day this week. Conveniently, she was not present to help in this effort, but there is no "I" in team, only a "m" and an 'e".  Just kidding baby... love you.  That last sentence was for the wife, so don't you all get to excited.   

About 1.5hrs later I ended up with a bin full of water-balloons.  I immediately pulled out the camera and took a few shots.  I call it "Bring a Towel"

AP


 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice shot. Good colors and good composition. But how do you handle that weight of water? Even at a cup per balloon that's 50 pounds of wobbly weight. Did you get them to their destination intact?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun shot, and good on you getting photo out of all your effort. It reminds the 2hours I spent making lanterns for my daughter's party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BigOwl: Very good insight on the weight. I place the water-balloons in a bin and your 50lb calculation is not far from the actual. I had to carefully load them into the wife's mini-van and go with her to drop them off. I am glad to say that none were lost unitentionally.

    @Rich: I remebered your lantern shot, that was a great photo. That's what got me thinking, I need to capature one for this adventure.

    AP
    AP

    ReplyDelete