Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tunnel (33 of 52)

Hello My Friends,

I have gotten a little behind on my photo taking for the 52 pic club.  Its been a busy couple of months, but I am not complaining, life is good.  I hope to play catch-up in the next few weeks. 

My wife and I went to a concert recently and I captured this one.  (The Red Hot Chili Peppers for those who are interested.)  I was playing with long exposure.  I just simply rotated the camera as I took the photo.

I call this one "Tunnel".

AP


 





Red Hot Chili Peppers

2 comments:

  1. Very cool effect. What is the thing in the center of the "tunnel"? Is it someone on stage?
    And did you smuggle your camera under your shirt? They usually frown on cameras at concerts, but we've all done it. 8=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice I'm a big fan of the long exposure handheld shot.

    ReplyDelete