Saturday, August 10, 2013

Inspiration from the Past (32 of 52)

Hello My Friend,

Here is one I call " Inspiration from the Past".  My wife and I had the opportunity to take the kiddos to the Johnson Space Center in Houston.  We all had a blast.  Here is one that I captured during the visit. 

It is of my girls looking at the Saturn V rocket displayed in Rocket Park.  This rocket is on display inside a metal building.  They couldn't believe how long and big it was. 

Shot Stats: ISO 5000, f/5.6, 1/250sec. 
 
AP



2 comments:

  1. Nice capture! The photo has an HDR look to it. Did you do an HDR adjustment in post processing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BigOwl: I did do some post processing on the images. I de-saturated the area around my girls to make them pop out more in the image. I also added some vignetting to the corners.

    ReplyDelete