Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Time Flies (1 of 52)

Hello all,

This is my 1st submission for the 52 pic-up project.  (1photo a week for a year)
Time Flies, yes it does.  2011 has come and gone.  This weeks photo was inspired by how time flies. 
My subject was my 1st fathers day gift from my wife, a watch.  That was over 7 years ago, were did the time go.  It sure goes fast when you are enjoying life!

This photo project was my effort to capture time, literally..ha ha. 
Low ISO, high f-stop, and slow shutter speed.

Time Flies


  

4 comments:

  1. Good start! The shot is sharp and properly exposed. I particularly like that you framed it to include most all the important functions of the watch, both dials and edge control buttons. OK, take a breather. You have a week to rest before the next one. 8=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot, what really makes it pop is the the perfect choice of shutter speed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good way to choose a subject -- great detail in the photo, too. --MCostantino

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks All for the comments. AP

    ReplyDelete