Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Candle Timelapse 1st attempt....

Hello My Friends,

I hope everyone is well.  Today I got an intervalometer (basically a fancy remote trigger that lets me set shot interval).  With it I hope to do some timelapsed photography. 

To that end, here is about 40mins playing around with it and a candle. 
Its a little over exposed and not the best job of focusing.  Not a great timelapsed but not bad for my 1st attemped.

The action really starts happening at around 10 secs in. 

I used Adobe Lightroom to create the video. 

Photoshoot data:
4sec shot interval  
Start time ~9:50 pm
End time ~10:28pm
Total Photos: ~500

Result: 23 second video
I am not sure how well the video is going to show up on blogger...I might link to youtube next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment